Michael J. Hallee
Areas of Practice:
As an attorney at Casper & Casper, Mike focuses on personal injury law. He recognizes the importance of an experienced advocate to help navigate the complex personal injury process and strives for a fair resolution to each of his cases. Mike is proud of the fact that he treats every client with utmost respect, as if they were a neighbor.
Mike makes his home in the country near Northern Hamilton where he and his wife and sons raise chickens, keep bees and ride horses. He enjoys spending time with his family, coaching, and playing hockey. He currently serves as a trustee of the Butler County Bar Association.
- Ohio, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2002
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Business Administration, 1992
- University of Southern Maine, Master of Business Administration, 1995
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association, Trustee
Honors and Activities
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyer 2006
Year Joined Firm