Michael J. Hallee
Areas of Practice:
As an attorney at Casper & Casper, Mike focuses on personal injury law. He recognizes the importance of an experienced advocate to help navigate the complex personal injury process and strives for a fair resolution to each of his cases. Mike is proud of the fact that he treats every client with utmost respect, as if they were a neighbor.
Mike has 19 years of experience as an attorney. He enjoys spending time with his family, coaching, and playing hockey. He currently serves as a trustee of the Butler County Bar Association.
- Ohio, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2002
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Business Administration, 1992
- University of Southern Maine, Master of Business Administration, 1995
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- Butler County Bar Association, Trustee
Honors and Activities
- Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyer 2006
Year Joined Firm