E. Jeffrey Casper
Areas of Practice:
Jeffrey Casper followed in the legal footsteps of his father, uncle and grandfather. After graduating with a major in political science and a law degree from the University of Cincinnati, Jeffrey joined Casper & Casper and developed the firm’s social security disability area of practice.
Jeffrey believes everyone, no matter their background, has the right to good representation. He is committed to working hard and diligently, and often tries to win cases without the need for his clients to go to a social security hearing.
Jeffrey and his wife live in Cincinnati, where they are actively involved in many charitable causes. They enjoy traveling to visit their children and grandchildren, and Jeffrey enjoys bicycling, walking, reading and listening to audio books, and is a fan of the Cincinnati Reds, Bengals, and UC basketball and football.
- Ohio, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, Ohio, B.S. 1969
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D. 1972
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
Honors and Activities
- Former President of the Middletown Bar Association
- Past Chairman of the City of Montgomery Civil Service Commission
Year Joined Firm: