Daniel R. Allnutt
Areas of Practice:
Daniel R. Allnutt joined Casper & Casper as an associate in 2016 after having a general practice for the previous five years. He was named Partner in 2019. Prior to this, he was employed by the City of Middletown as their assistant prosecutor.
Initially pursuing a career in the insurance industry, Daniel witnessed a number of situations where individuals were treated unfairly. These experiences led Daniel to realize the importance of all people having an advocate that protects and advances their interests. As a result, he decided that he wished to work to protect the interests of disadvantaged individuals. Daniel is a 2009 graduate of the University of Dayton School of Law, and a 2002 graduate of Miami University with a B.S. in business marketing.
At Casper & Casper, Daniel focuses his practice on representing workers’ compensation claimants and defending the constitutional rights of OVI/criminal defendants.
A strong believer in giving back to the community, Daniel is a member of the Middletown Citizens Advisory Board, where he assists in fostering a good relationship between citizens and the Middletown Police Department. Recently, Daniel was given the opportunity to serve as a member of the Warren County Certified Grievance Committee and the Middletown Community Building Institute.
Daniel lives with his wife and children in Butler County. He is an avid runner and enjoys cheering on the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals. Daniel also loves to travel, and particularly enjoys outdoor activities including skiing, hiking and golf. He hopes one day to participate in the Western States 100 Mile Ultramarathon.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Miami University – Oxford, Ohio, B.S. Marketing, 2002
- University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio, J.D., 2009
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Certified Grievance Committee of Warren County
Honors and Activities
- 2009 – University of Dayton Moot Court Finalist
- 2014 – Current, Middletown Citizens Advisory Board
- 2016 – Current, Middletown Community Building Institute
- 2015 – Current, Warren County Certified Grievance Committee
Year Joined Firm