Patrick Allen has always felt more inclined to help injured people than to represent big businesses or insurance companies. To each of his clients, he offers an extensive knowledge of the law and a dedication to working hard on their behalf, all while finding common ground with anyone who walks through his door.
Patrick earned a liberal arts degree in political science and played basketball at the University of Dayton. He attended law school at Ohio Northern University, where he served as president of the Student Bar Association. In 1965, he followed a long family tradition of helping people through the legal system, as did his grandfather, father and brother. Currently, Patrick works side-by-side with his son, William Allen.
Patrick married his wife in 1961, and they made their home on a farm between Waynesville and Lebanon. They raised four children and now enjoy spending time with their seven grandchildren. Patrick is interested in preserving antiques and architectural structures and serves in a variety of capacities with various historic societies. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing and cheering for his former team, the University of Dayton Flyers.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- University of Dayton
- Ohio Northern University
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
Awards and Honors
- Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law- American Lawyers Media and Martindale
- Hubble 2013
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2006-2010
- Respected Advocate Award from the Ohio Assoc. of Civil Trial Attorneys 2012
- Mid-Miami Valley Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
Year Joined Firm